Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday's Warm Fuzzy!

Looking for a fun way to motivate your young writers?

Click on the monster to view these new products from Trend Enterprises, Inc.


Introduce "Wednesday's Warm Fuzzy Writing Day" into your classroom.


Students pick a warm fuzzy friend from the container and start the day by writing a friendly letter to the chosen "warm fuzzy" classmate.

It's cute, it's easy, and it's engaging!

All you need is a set of laminated cards, pom poms, and google eyes.
Here's my template to get your started.

Click on the template to download the pdf.

I am in the process of making new "warm fuzzies" for my classroom because... I came across this new product from Trend while out and about the other day!


Wishing You A Classroom Full of Warm Fuzzies!









1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget your note!