Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Favorite Delivery!


What perfect timing!  Our Scholastic Book Order arrived today!  Ok, who gets more excited when the white and red box arrives ... the teacher or the students?  In my classroom, I will have to admit that it is the TEACHER!  Me!  I just had to share some of the great books that arrived today.  




These books arrived just in time as we have been studying features of nonfiction this week!  Next week I will plan to add a new literacy station to our work board.  "Interesting Information" will be open for small group and individual research.  I plan to model and use a variety of graphic organizers with my students during guided reading.  I hope you find something useful to use with your developing readers!  Click on the the link to download a few organizers to get started.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget your note!