Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Monsters!


  Here's the long vowel monster pdf!  (Click on the monster for the pdf!)  Just couldn't wait to add a long vowel sort to the monster theme for those little ones who may be working on within word patterns!  

BTW - Look at the cute lettering in my header ~ it was FREE!  I came across the link in my Lettering Delights Newsletter over the weekend and just couldn't resist!  If you haven't checked out Lettering Delights, it may be worth a click!  I have used their fonts and graphics for years and always find new ones that I just can't resist!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm linking you on my sidebar right now! Awesomeness!!!
    -Rachelle
    www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Planning to pick up a copy of the monster book you recommended on your blog to use with the students! We did an author study for Mercer Mayer back in October. Perfect text to text connections! Hopefully I can post the idea this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a long u mat, but I don't see any long u words. Wanted to check on that. Cute game!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget your note!